Strata Title Insurance
Strata Title Insurance is available to the owners’ corporation of a strata plan in NSW and can cover the following:
- Loss or damage to the building or both the building and common contents due to a listed incident.
- Accidental breakage of glass in the building, such as windows, skylights and shower screens.
- Out of pocket expenses for owner-occupiers, such as the cost of temporary accommodation if the damage is so bad we agree you can’t live in the building.
- Landlord’s loss of rent if the damage is so bad we agree your tenants can’t live in the building.
- The cost of removing debris, employing architects and engineers to repair the damage or rebuild.
- Liability cover if you are found legally liable for death or bodily injury to other people or for damage to their property.
- Death and injury of a voluntary worker on the site.
Contact Us to discuss with our business insurance brokers Strata Insurance options to suit you and protect your property.