Strata Title Insurance
Strata Title Insurance is available to the owners’ corporation of a strata plan in NSW and can cover the following:
- Loss or damage to the building or both the building and common contents due to a listed incident.
- Accidental breakage of glass in the building, such as windows, skylights and shower screens.
- Out of pocket expenses for owner-occupiers, such as the cost of temporary accommodation if the damage is so bad we agree you can’t live in the building.
- Landlord’s loss of rent if the damage is so bad we agree your tenants can’t live in the building.
- The cost of removing debris, employing architects and engineers to repair the damage or rebuild.
- Liability cover if you are found legally liable for death or bodily injury to other people or for damage to their property.
- Death and injury of a voluntary worker on the site.
Contact Us to discuss with our business insurance brokers Strata Insurance options to suit you and protect your property.
Find out more
Contact us today to find out how we can help youFind out more