Owner Builder Insurance

Our specialist team can help tailor a comprehensive policy that covers your dream home while under construction and beyond.

Owner builders require 5 types of cover:

  • Construction Insurance
  • Liability Insurance
  • Home Warranty
  • Workers Compensations
  • Personal Accident Insurance

What does the Construction Insurance cover?

Construction insurance covers your home while under construction from such events as fire, storm, wind & water damage, malicious damage, vandalism and burglary. The costs associated with rebuilding can also be covered such as demolition, removal of debris and professional fees.

What does Public Liability Insurance Cover?

Owner Builders are responsible for site safety and co-ordination of their building works. Public Liability Insurance covers owner builders for third party personal injury and property damage that occurs during construction.

What does Home Warranty cover?

All owner builders need to be aware that in order to sell a property (within 6 years after construction or alteration completion) that the individual State Legislations require all owner builders to provide Residential Owner Builder Insurance for the benefit of the purchaser.

Residential Owner Builders' Warranty Insurance protects the purchaser and subsequent homeowners for prescribed defective workmanship if the owner builder dies, disappears or becomes insolvent

Contact Us to discuss with our Insurance Brokers your Owner Builder Insurance options to suit your needs.

Find out more

Contact us today to find out how we can help you

Find out more