Farm Insurance Policy
Your farm is both a home and a business, so our aim is to protect your workplace and lifestyle.
Managing farm risks, from fire to equipment breakdown, determines the success of your business and sometimes these risks are beyond your control. Farm insurance is about protection against risk to provide you with peace of mind, and to protect your farming assets and livelihood.
The following outlines some insurance policies for farms.
- Covers your legal liability for personal injury or damage to property, caused by an occurrence connected with your business activities.
- Cover for your farm property such as livestock & buildings for certain specified events such as fire, lightning, explosion, impact and earthquake.
- Cover for farm vehicles including tractors, harvesters and sprayers, as well as vehicles used for your private purposes.
Additional working costs
- Covers you for additional working costs incurred as a result of loss or damage to your pastures caused by fire. It can also include cover for loss or damage to your farm property, providing that loss or damage is insured under Farm property policy.
- Covers you for loss or damage to property insured.
- Covers you for the cost of repairing or replacing insured equipment if it suddenly and accidentally breaks down at your farm property.
You may also choose to cover the replacement of perishable property that spoils as a result of a break down of insured equipment or from the failure of thermostats, controls or fuses.
- Covers you for loss or damage to farm produce or machinery and/or the death or humane destruction of livestock in transit caused by specified events such as collision, overturning, fire and flood. The damage during loading and unloading can be added as an optional cover.
- Covers you for professional fees reasonably and necessarily incurred in connection with a tax audit.
Contact Us to discuss with our business insurance brokers Farm Insurance options to suit you and your farm.
Find out more
Contact us today to find out how we can help youFind out more